Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cats, Kittens, Kitties... and paws

I don´t know if it´s just me but recently I´ve been seeing lot of kittens on the internet, maybe is what teens wanted to look nowadays or just a hipster thing but I think is brilliant...

Well, you must know how crazy I am about animals, I really am a protector of them and I love them... all kind of... well I don´t like insects at matter of a fact but, actually, who does?

But, wait for it... cats are like my everything... also dogs in fact... the point is that I realized that they are everywhere, in every social media pictures and videos appear and is like a pretty cute invasion.

So, having known this, I´ll leave pictures and a link of my favourite cats.

https://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat







No comments:

Post a Comment