Monday, July 21, 2014

Hair and colours


Probably you don´t know, but you obviously guess it... as I have lilac hair now, I´ve been making a lot of changes to it in the past 2 years or less...

Before everything happened to my hair

At first it was ombre Zoella´s style (because as soon as I look at her I change it) I had never done somehting to my hair before until that  and I loved it. How did I do it... well I had my mother´s help to bleache it (my biggest supporter in those ideas), and then gave it a blondie type.


So it kind of look like this...
 But months later I decided to have a bit more colour in my life... obviouly it had to be PINK, but at first it was like this... FAIL! but a nice one...

SuperPINK
 So a few showers, and days later...and actually after a thing that turn colours in to pastels my hair was like this.

Better actually
 A pretty, long, beautiful and healthy hair that one day I decided to cut... not a mistake actually



I loved it in all ways
Time later, again... it grew a little, but pink wasn´t my colour anymore, still my favourite although, but not for my hair, I tried to go for a silver/ lilac thing and it cost me more bleach than I thought...

This was the result
 But, because of the water (it happens) turn in to this purple/ lilac hair, actually awsome...

lilac hair- L.A. style

And then in to my actual hair style a weird mixture of silver/ lilac/ green/blue hair...

 Finally, I want my hair this colour now... I think I´ll change it this week, so I will show you the result on Instagram or Twitter... and hope you like it.

Also if you want to ask me something about my hair or tell me about anything, new topics, you should do it...




No comments:

Post a Comment