Monday, July 14, 2014

Why the hell I´m crazy about... Instagram

I decided to write twice a week a little special called "Why the hell I'm crazy about" where I'll show my recent favs or motives for insanity.

Today's turn goes for Instagram... by the way...;)

So, I really don´t know where my obsession begins or how... 

I´m guessing that in my visual nature of keep my attention in those amazing pictures...although, let´s just face it, all that seems so poetic and lovely but I also enjoy Instagram because of the outfits. 

I mean, most of the people I follow are stores and models, youtubers and even fashionists that constantly repeat their most liked pictures.

My dislike about it?.. the infinite comments that came after the picture and start like this:
..................
..............
............
..............
etc... I mean... it´s kind of infuriating.

 Don´t care what the reason is, looking for DIY or filing outfit´s pictures to look what I´m gonna wear or buy later, even looking what was the dinner at a friend´s house yesterday, we all love Instagram till the point of expend lot of time scanning awesome posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment