Monday, July 21, 2014

Why the hell I´m mad for... How I Met Your Mother

Hey! It's seems like I haven't been here for ages... Is just that I've been working all this days and it was so rough.

 So, How I met your mother... I think, really and deeply, it is the best comedy ever, I mean before even watching it I was so in love with Friends, but then I watch the first season and it was, I mean... I can't even.
I think it is because of the writers and also the amazing actors, I mean... Cobie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor and Doogie Howser!!! yeah... Neil Patrick Harris... just a character... a perfect ass that turn in to the most romantic and then protector father ever.


Even though I hate the last episode (what kind of ending was that?) the whole series was so amazing and funny and motivational. It was so complete, a real comedy about real things and has drama and lections for life...


9 years of wit and cleaverness created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays that turn in to something legen, wait for it, dary!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment