Monday, March 9, 2015

Movie Monday: The Grand Budapest Hotel


On this Movie Monday, and as it says on the tittle, I will talk (write) about The Grand Budapest Hotel.

 I was chilling out this weekend, keeping it simple, you know, when my mom encourage me to watch a film.

As I couldn't watch it on movie theatres I was all in with the "Grand" idea of watching this amazing film directed by Wes Anderson whom, by the way, I've been loving since I watched Moonrise Kingdom.

What I enjoyed the most, I think that was the "innovating" idea around the story, that is actually narrated and presented as the story inside a story inside a story. 

Also, having such a big and well known cast helped it to impulse the movie, actors as Ralph Fiennes, Saoirse Ronan, Jude Law, Bill Murray, SAdrien Brody, Tilda Swinton, and an amzing performance of Tony Revolori.

Not only the photography is outstanding, but also the costumes are temporarily correct, and they were incredible, completely vintage and, talking for myself, kind of churrigueresque.

I totally recommend, not just for the story on its own, but also if you love this sarcastic/ ironic kind of comedy I know you're gonna love it. 

So, that's all for today. Also if you want me to watch another film that you recommend me I will be so glad to talk (write) about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment